Wednesday, May 4, 2011

instead of updating my food blog

instead of updating my food blog, i have been:

watching white fang play in the nude:

IMG_0839

taking every scrap of sunshine i can find as an opportunity to eat outside:

IMG_0867

tattooing citrus:



catching up on my art history with my son:

mother and son reading

watching my my friends' business grow:

alia's letterpress

getting super emotional over rainbows:

IMG_0748

giving myself bad, unsanitary, shitty-looking tattoos:

IMG_1320

eating girl scout cookies by candlelight with my son:

IMG_0915

listening to the new electric wizard lp:
IMG_0953

crushin' springtime:

IMG_1493

connecting with old friends:

IMG_1517







A+, NO COMPLAINTS

10 comments:

Morgan said...

Those tattooed oranges are gorgeous! And so much hipper than all the other oranges.

Danielle said...

I just found your blog a few days ago and I totally dig it.

Jenn Sutherland said...

When you are all trained up as a pro tattoo artist, I am coming to you for that back piece I've been dreaming of.

Lisa-Marie said...

I think that's called 'Living a good life'.

katcameronillustration said...

holy shit that bee orange is marvellous!

the [sugar] apothecary said...

I'm loving the orange tattoos. And cookies by candlelight? Bring it on. It's a good feeling when you just don't have enough time to document all the awesome things going on in your life.

Chef Kit at the Pass said...

cool and fun blog, just started following

andrea littlebighead said...

if only you could preserve those tattooed citrus fruit! awesomeness...

Daniel I. Raskin said...

The tattooed citrus is amazing. You should start a business.

Sheilla said...

A+ love the pictures!!