Sunday, January 24, 2010

because i get more traffic here.

I know you're here for the food, blah blah blah, but I have so many more readers over here than I do at my 10 Dollar Drawings Blog (which you're more than welcome to link on your own blogs, dudes. holla.) and I really want people to see my friends' work and I think it's something my readers would dig, so behold- Darling Press.

thank you

IMG_5952

IMG_5974

Jason and Alia Hoffman are close friends of mine, and they've started their own stationery press out of their little homestead (which is only a few miles from my own little homestead). All of the cards are printed by hand (using letterpress!) on really lovely paper, using sustainable materials wherever possible, and packed by hand. They pay me in fresh eggs and cards to take pretty pictures of their goods. I really love their work, and I'm so happy to see them putting things out in the world. You should get one of those Valentine's cards while there's still time!

p.s. the other day Alia gave me a taste of her curried sweet potato and wild rice stew and it was awesome. Recipe pending.

17 comments:

un bel oiseau said...

um, wow, these are amazing!!! i will definitely be purchasing some of these. do i have to say how much i love everything birds????

Jade Sheldon said...

They are ever so lovely... glad you shared the news here...

juliamarisa said...

you were so right. i do love these.

T.Allen-Mercado said...

Gorgeous!

I can't believe I follow both your blogs and didn't realize they were both yours *smacks head*

Lo said...

Oh, wow -- lovely stuff. Absolutely glad you shared.

Eliana said...

These look absolutely beautiful.

amy and ann said...

i love my cameras you drew me by the way! Thank you and I tell everyone who sees them about your 10.00 drawings! Best to you, amy :)

Sara said...

So lovely! Posted the other blog on my FB tonight!

Chelsea said...

Oh, those are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE these!!! How precious!!!

anne said...

You have a fabulous blog!

kiss my spatula said...

oh, they are just beautiful. i love them all.

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

Very sweet!
Char

Caotica Lucie said...

Amazing job!

pityenlacocina said...

it looks lovely, well done! cheers from london

joe said...

HI THIS IS A COMMENT

Emiloves said...

dear alice,
UPDATE THIS SHIT!
yours truly,
EEEEEEEMILY