Friday, August 21, 2009

the stacy

Installment #49418475 in which I improve leftovers by throwing an egg on top, I give you half a leftover Taqueria Los Gorditos steak burrito ("The Stacy" on the menu, if you're in town- you won't regret it. I got mine dairy-free to avoid gut-bombing myself), turned inside-out, fried in a hot pan, and smooshed together in a toasted flatbread with 2 fried eggs.

lunch4

lunch

That, combined with the hamburger that I had for dinner, has fulfilled my meat quota for the next 6 months, holy crap.

11 comments:

Blue is Bleu said...

That looks ridiculously good!

Cucinista said...

I would eat anything with a sunny side up egg on top. Genius!

LoveFeast Table said...

You are the leftover queen!! A true inspiration to the rest of us!

mlle noelle said...

I love adding eggs to leftovers too. Have you ever tried an egg in a bowl of chili? I highly recommend it. :)

Amanda Nicole said...

Last night I topped off my lazy dinner of beans on toast with a fried egg, and oh boy, did it make all the difference!

Jenn Sutherland said...

Yep, anything with fried eggs on top is definitely delicious. Love this!

Samantha said...

Eggs are rad. TBH.

My Naughty Toybox said...

That looks SO delicious!!

Kristilyn (The Domestic Goddess) said...

This looks crazy good! Now I'm craving eggs. :-)

K

the twins said...

yum, that looks so good!

Alex Dom said...

hmmm. motivated to make something similar for breakfast later LOL