Sunday, February 22, 2009

so long...



I am going to make this rather short, since I have never been one for long, dramatic goodbyes, especially in the world of blogging. Recently, I have found myself lacking the passion and means for continuous food-related updating, spending the majority of my online time blogging over here. And so, I have decided to hand over Bread & Honey to my friend and up-until-now co-blogger Alice. Besides, she is the one who takes all those gorgeous photographs you all know and love.

As for my future in food blogging, I think I am going to start a side blog to my regular website centered only around the sweet side of the food world (and of course, the beautiful design that surrounds it.) We'll see how that goes.

Anyways, so long. I have had a lovely time doing this. Take it from here, Alice!

xoxo,
Summer

12 comments:

meet me at mikes said...

Oh bye Summer... I will miss you here... but I know I can visit you there... and I'll still come here too... Because it's all just lovely, wherever it is!

See you soon!
See you soon too Alice!

xx Pip

Geo said...

How sad to see you go! Thanks for your contributions to this terrific and inspirational blog. Glad Bread & Honey will carry on. Best of luck!

laura said...

So sorry to see you go! I've always enjoyed your posts. It's certainly consolation you'll be keeping up the good work at design is mine. Both blogs are an inspiration!

In fact, bread & honey is among the reasons I began a food blog myself. So, thank you so much for that.

Rebecca said...

We'll miss you Summer, but I look forward to more on Design is Mine and all the potential sweet foodie goodness on it. Keep up the great work.

Rebecca

flyinneedles said...

Thank you, Summer. I've enjoyed reading your posts.

*JeM* said...

It's sad to see you go, but at least you're not too far away :) This blog has gotten me back into baking, so thank you for all of your lovely contributions!

Mui said...

Good bye Summer, and good eats, and good luck, and... good all around! :)

Liana W.W. said...

Oh, how disappointing! I always enjoyed BOTH sides of this blog, sweet and savory.

Sad to see you go, but Alice will do a great job, I'm sure! (She always has!)

The Fabulous One said...

Goodbye Summer! We'll be sorry to see you go... Perhaps you'd consider gracing us with a guest blog from time to time..?

And Alice: we know we're in good hands with you girl. Keep on rockin', girl!

Chris said...

Bye Summer! Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Aubrey said...

you two are great! I'll miss your foodie contributions to Bread & Honey!

you guys inspired me to start my own food blog!..

http://drumbeets.blogspot.com/

farewell!

Nic said...

Truly dissapointed to hear that.

Keep well

Nic